These aren’t meant to be hard and fast rules. You are not expected to use everything here, some of these options only apply to certain gaming experiences. Please look through all of the options and determine what works best for you.
We just ask that you have some safety tools in play for both your players and yourself.
- SlyFlourish’s Quick Guide to Safety Tools – An quick overview of what Safety Tools are and why we should use them in gaming.
- Leaving Mundania: A Primer on Safety in Roleplaying – Mostly for LARPs, but can be applied to Tabletop RPGs as well.
- Gnome Stew: Safety as Risk Manage – Improving safety in a game that you are running.
- Geek Dad: D&D For Young DMs and Players: The X-Card – Safety Tools discussion for young DMs and players
- Adventure Rules: The Value of Lines and Veils – Discussion on using Lines and Veils in your gaming.
- REDDIT: Let’s Talk About Safety Tools – A collection of Safety Tools and discussion about them.