[Clarion Inn & Conference Center of Shepherdstown, WV]
This Clarion Inn & Conference Center (the main venue) offers several meeting rooms and board rooms across mostly one main floor, a ballroom that can be sectioned off into 3 rooms to help reduce noise, two lounge rooms only one floor up with easy stairs and elevator access from the main lobby, beautiful guest rooms at discounted rates (suites are at regular rates), and friendly staff to help the convention run smoothly.
The hotel is located about 5 miles off of WV Route 9 at the Kearneysville/Shepherdstown exit (Kearneysville Pike, WV-480 N), with its own private parking lots (One side is for government parking due to the high volume of government functions they run throughout the work week. It is situated just outside of downtown Shepherdstown, with several gas stations, fast food, and sit-in restaurants with many more options only a quarter mile or so away away. The Quality Inn (a sister hotel) is only half a mile away and will hold all bookings for Thursday and Sunday nights, as well as any weekend overflows if needed.
Guest rooms (Clarion Inn) will be discounted to $99/night for regular and handicap options for Single King and Double Queen beds for Friday and Saturday nights. The Quality Inn offers the same room types at $89/night for Thursday and Sunday nights. To make a reservation for either hotel, please call the Clarion Inn atand tell them that you are looking for the “1d4Con Block“. Suites and Jr. Suites can be purchased at normal rates if preferred.
Reservations must be made by April 2nd, 2019!
The Special Rates pertains to Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights!
[Map of Venue Meeting Rooms]
Rooms and uses:
- Pre-function Area outside of the Rockefeller Ballrooms – Registration and Bake Sale Tables
- Rockefeller Ballroom, Salon A – D&D Adventurers League
- Rockefeller Ballroom, Salon B – Pathfinder/Starfinder Societies
- Rockefeller Ballroom, Salon C – Vendor Room
- Byrd Meeting Room – Main RPG/Mixed Gaming
- Jefferson Board Room – Miscellaneous Use
- Berkeley Board Room – LARPs
- Morgan Room – Rogue Cthuhlu
- Potomac Lounge (2nd Floor) – Miniatures Games
- Blue Ridge Lounge (2nd Floor) – Board Games
On-site Food Options:
- Tuscany Dining Area – Open for Breakfast and Lunch, which must be purchased.
- Rumsey Tavern – Open throughout the day, open for dinner. Serves Food and Alcohol***
*** – Alcohol is permitted in the gaming rooms, as long and our Rules and Regulations are followed.